I have never really been a person to write my goals down on paper. To be completely honest, I stopped being goal-oriented once I finished school and started teaching. What’s funny is that I teach about how setting goals are important to high school students but I definitely didn’t practice what I preached.
Since becoming a Beachbody Coach, I have read more books about setting goals than I have ever in my life. I guess, maybe now I have become goal obsessed. Ha. What I have learned in these last 5 months is that when it comes to setting goals, writing them down so they are seen daily is vital to really making them become reality.
Do you write your goals down?
So this year I decided write down my goals monthly and to choose a word for the year that will help me stay focused on accomplishing my goals. I will be putting this word up on my mirror so I can have it as a constant reminder of what I need to do to crush my goals.
My word for this year is HUSTLE. Just like Lewis Howes says from his new book, The School of Greatness, “[hustle] is not something you can learn. It’s just something you have to put into action.” This year I will stop making excuses and make stuff happen for myself and my family!
So I’m about to do something crazy and be crazy vulnerable with you. I’m going to share with you my goals for the beginning of 2016. Why in the world would I do this? Well, for me that gives me more accountability to do what I say I am going to do. You are my accountability. So thank you. 🙂
I have lots of goals but I will tell you some that I want to do within 6 months. Now some of these goals, I will totally admit, kind of frighten and scare me!
Here are my goals I will accomplish by the Spring:
- Grow Beachbody business and continue to grow an amazing team!
- Use my time wisely by using the weekends to plan ahead of time for posts. I will take pics on the weekends and know what I plan on posting the week ahead.
- Build relationships by messaging 3 people a day
- Get Rank advancement and reach Diamond!!!
- Make $1k from Beachbody income A MONTH!
- Save up $10k by April to have enough money in savings for a downpayment on a new house + money in savings
- We will have no car debt by the time we purchase our new home!
- Continue to learn more about meditation and apply the Law of Attraction mindset to my life now
- Be consistent with my workouts/eating clean (maintain)
- Help 10 people a month reach their health/fitness goals
- Mentor 5 people in the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity a month
- Weekly or Bi-weekly date nights with the hubs
- Read more about Love and Logic Parenting to be a better mom to my son.
- Learn more about marketing, business and social media/improve my social media accounts (quality vs. quantity)
- Balance life as a mom, wife, teacher and Beachbody Coach
What are your goals for the new year?
What do you want to accomplish?
I would love to here some of yours! You could inspire me to add to my list 🙂