Lately since the cold has hit, I have lost motivation lately to cook. Okay I will admit it, I have gotten just plain lazy. So I set out to find some clean and healthy crockpot recipes that I can just throw a bunch of ingredients in and let it do the cooking for me.
Here are some of my favorite Crockpot recipes that I cook for my family.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Sweet Potato Turkey Chili I just actually cooked this last night and the hubs LOVED it!
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Chicken Enchilada Soup (Can you tell I like Mexican food?)
- Chicken Fajitas
- Taco Chicken Bowls (use whole wheat rice or even quinoa to make this healthier)
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Baked potatoes (I was so excited to discover this! It’s so easy!)
- Crockpot Zucchini Chicken Parmesan
- Clean Crockpot Pulled Pork (I love me some pulled pork!)
Hope you enjoy these recipes!